Published on : 01-05-2019 02:23 am
NO.NPSC/CON-35/2009 Dated Kohima, the 1st May, 2019
In pursuance of the Commission’s Advertisement No. NPSC-3/2018 dated 31.08.2018 & Addendum dt. 01.05.2019, the Preliminary examination was conducted for NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2018 on 10.11.2018 and with reference to Notification NO.NPSC/C/AK/2009 dated 05.08.2018 and 27.03.2019, the Commission is pleased to declare the Preliminary examination results and allow the candidates bearing the following roll numbers (in ascending order) to sit for the Main examination.
11139 13460 13873 13997 14415
20220 20847 21575 24057 30244
1. Written examination for Mains is scheduled to be held w.e.f. 11th June 2019.
2. Candidates can download the Admission Certificate for the Main examination by submitting the Transaction ID of their online application form atwww.edistrict.nagaland.gov.in from 4th June 2019 onwards.
3. Candidates must bring a printout of the Admission Certificate to the examination hall without which they shall not be allowed to write the examination.
4. Candidates requiring assistance can call up the NPSC helpdesk number 8259977429 (10:30 AM to 3:00 PM) on working days.
5. Marks-List of the Preliminary Examination can be accessed in the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in
Sd/- KHRUPI SOTHU
Nagaland Public Service Commission,