Published on : 25-08-2023 11:24 am
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Kohima, the 24th August 2023
NO. NPSC/EXAM-15/2021: This is to inform that the Commission will be conducting Speed-Test in Type Writing at 40 w.p.m and 35 w.p.m for Typist Gr. II & Gr. III who are regular employees and confirmed in service. The speed Test in Type writing will be conducted only for Typist under the establishment of the Directorate, Secretariat and Head of Department in Kohima District, as per Office Memorandum No. AR-3/GEN-174/2007 dated 09/09/08. The Speed Test will be held at the Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Exam Hall as per programme given below:
02.11.2023 :10:00 A.M. onwards 1. Speed-Test in Typing at 40 w.p.m
2. Speed Test in Typing at 35 w.p.m
1. The appointing authority may nominate the eligible candidate and forward the nomination letter to the undersigned on or before 11th October, 2023. Application received after the last date will not be accepted.
2. Further, the Department may direct the nominated candidates to be present for the proposed test with their own Typewriting Machine on the date, time & venue specified above. They should be present at the Examination Hall half an hour before the commencement of the test.
3. The list of the eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Commission’s Notice Board and Website after 2:P.M on 26th October, 2023.
4. It may be made clear to the intending candidates that the success in the Speed Test shall confer no right of promotion unless vacancy/vacancies are available in the Department and appointing authority is satisfied that the candidate is eligible for promotion in all respect.
5. Further, the appointing authority should ensure that only the regular Typists are nominated for the Speed-Test. The nomination of the eligible incumbents should be supported by appointment/ promotion order(s).
6. The intending candidates are requested to produce their service ID card during the Speed Test.
Nagaland Public Service Commission