Published on : 26-06-2023 03:30 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC.EXAM-3/2023 Dated, Kohima, the 26th June,2023
With reference to the Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Advertisement No.NPSC/EXAM-3/2023 dated 29th April,2023, Addendum dated 10th May,2023 ( Agri., Allied & Others) 2023, and with reference to the Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department vide letter No.PAR-5/84/95 dated 16th June, 2023, candidates possessing Post Graduate degree in Agriculture Economics may apply for the post of Evaluation Inspector Item No.8(c) under Planning & Transformation Department (Evaluation).
1. Application forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
2. For any queries / assistance candidates can call the NPSC helpdesk number : 9402988506 during office hours (10:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs)
3. OTR (One Time Registration ) will be mandatory for filling up of online application.
4. OTR (One Time Registration ) & Online application will be active from 29th June, 2023 till noon of 3rd July, 2023. Only those candidates possessing Post Graduate degree in Agriculture Economics may register for OTR.
5. Candidates who have already submitted their Exam Application and possessing Post Graduate degree in Agriculture Economics can update their post preference.
6. Online application can be submitted at NPSC portal i.e https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in
7. For candidates who are Government employees, “No OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” signed by the Head of Department should be uploaded while submitting online application.
8. OTR (One Time Registration) will be free of cost, Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 300, convenience fee of Rs. 25 and payment gateway charges as applicable.
Nagaland Public Service Commission