Published on : 07-06-2022 03:47 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO. NPSC-ADVT/2021 Dated Kohima, the 7th June, 2022
NO.NPSC-ADVT/2021 : This is to notify that the Nagaland Public Service Commission will be conducting recruitment test for 2 (Two) post of drivers (Grade-III), advertised vide No. NO.NPSC-ADVT/2021 dated 22nd April, 2022 on the 15th & 16th June, 2022 in the office Complex of the Nagaland Public Service Commission.
The recruitment Test will be conducted in the manner prescribed below:
Reporting time : 09:00 AM
Screening test : 10:00 A.M onwards
- All the candidates are to report by 9:00 am in the office complex, failing which their candidature shall be automatically rejected.
- The candidates are to produce medical fitness certificate, valid driving license, testimonials ST/BT /Indigenous certificates along with other relevant documents in original.
- Any candidates found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials shall be liable to be debarred from the Interview.
- The Driving test is of qualifying nature and the candidate (s) who qualifies the driving test shall be considered for the Interview Session.
- The Notification along with List of eligible candidates and the Rejected List and ground of rejection shall be available in the official website at www.npsc.gov.in and the Office Notice Board.
- No further calling letter will be issued to the candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the Driving test.
The relaxation of age is implemented as per government OM No.AR-5/ASSO/98 (Vol-1) dated 28th February, 2022.
Sd/- (JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM)NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission,