Published on : 13-09-2021 12:00 pm
NAGALAND PUBILC SERVICE COMISSION
NO.NPSC/Exam-6/69 Vol(III) Kohima Dated the 13th September,2021
With reference to the Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Advertisement No.NPSC-2/STENO/2021 dated. 2nd September, 2021, this is to notify all the candidates that:
1. The Shorthand Speed Test Examination for Stenographer, 2021 will be held on 21st September, 2021(Tuesday) at NIELIT Meriema.
2. Eligible Candidates can download the Admission Certificate (containing details of routine, instructions etc.) by submitting their Examination Application Case Number at www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in from 17th September, 2021 onwards. No Candidates will be allowed to sit for the written examination without producing their Admission Certificate.
3. List of rejected candidates with reasons for rejection will be displayed on the Commission’s notice board and can also be accessed from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in from 15th September, 2021 noon onwards.
4. Candidates can also access the Commission’s website for Corrigendum regarding scale of pay and Terms and Conditions.
5. Candidates requiring assistance can call up NPSC helpdesk number +919402988506 on working days from 17th September, 2021 onwards, between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM), NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission,