Published on : 24-10-2019 12:00 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Kohima, the 24th October, 2019
NO.NPSC/DEPTTL-1/2010: This is to notify that the Commission will be conducting Speed-Test in Shorthand for Stenographer Gr-I & Gr-II from regular Stenographers, Gr-II & Gr.III respectively in the Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Exam Hall as per programme given below:
22/11/2019 ; 10:AM. onwards 1. Speed-Test in Short Hand at 150 w.p.m
2. Speed-Test in Short Hand at 130 w.p.m
1. The appointing authorities may send the name(s) of eligible candidates in Grade wise so as to reach the undersigned on or before 16/11/2019
2. No candidates will be allowed to appear in both lower and higher grade simultaneously at a time.
3. A list of successful candidates grade wise in speed test in shorthand at 150 w.p.m and 130 w.p.m with name, Roll Nos and name of departments will be displayed in the NOTICE BOARD of the Commission for information and a copy will be endorsed to respective Head of Departments.
4. The Commission shall provide only shorthand Note Book and Typing Papers. All concerned candidates should be present for the proposed tests with their own Type-writing Machines on the date, time and venue specified above or as may be directed subsequently. They should be present at the Examination Hall half an hour before the commencement of the test.
5. It may be made clear to intending candidates that the success in the Speed Test shall confer no right of promotion unless vacancy/vacancies are available in the Department and appointing authority is satisfied that the candidates is eligible for promotion in all respect.
6. Further, the appointing authorities should ensure that only the regular Stenographer Gr-II & Gr-III are allowed to sit for the Speed-Test.
7. There maybe more than 1(one) batch in any grade if No. of Candidates appearing for the particular test is large.
Sd/- KHRUPI SOTHU
Nagaland Public Service Commission,