Published on : 12-10-2022 01:22 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012 Dated, Kohima, the 12th October , 2022.
In reference to the Commission’s Advertisement No. NPSC-2/CESE/2022 Dated 29th September, 2022, and Addendum dt, 07.10.2022 the following corrections under Common Educational Service Examination 2022 are made.
1) NET requirement under Item No. 66. Assistant Professor (Physical Education) should be read as NET in Physical Education and not as mentioned earlier.
2) Educational Qualification of Item No. 65 Assistant Professor (Performing Arts) should be read as:
(i). Post Graduate Degree in Theatre Art with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in terms of expertise and professional experience. And NET.
(i). A professional artist with a Bachelor degree with 55% marks from National School of Drama or any such approved institution in India or abroad.
(ii). Five Years of regular acclaimed performance at regional / national / international stage with evidence; and
(iii). Ability to explain with logical reasoning the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustration in the said discipline.
3) Item No. 58 Assistant Professor (Psychology(Childhood Studies)) Requirement of NET should be read as NET in Psychology or Education.
4) Item No. 59 Assistant Professor (Perspective in Education (Philosophy)) Educational qualification requirement should be read as
i) Post graduate degree in Philosophy with minimum 55% marks.
ii) M.Ed with 55% marks .
iii) NET in Philosophy or Education.
Relaxation: 5% marks will be relaxed in case of ST/SC and differently-abled candidates.
1) The relevant syllabus for Item No. 58-60 & 63 – 67, can be accessed under ‘Syllabus for Teacher Education’ on the Commission’s website.
2) In the Advertisement No.NPSC-2/CESE/2022 dt, 29.09.2022. the NOTE Sl.No. 6. Should be read as: The syllabus for Teacher Education can be downloaded from the Commission’s website.
3) The above mentioned changes are done in accordance to Letter No.MCTE/P-10/2018-19/135-136 dt, 30.09.2022.
4) Application forms has to be submitted at the Commission’s office.
5) The application fees is Rs. 300/- only, can be paid at the Commission’s office during form submission.
6) Exam fees can also be paid through DD (Demand Draft) (preferably State Bank of India) drawn in favor of ‘Secretary NPSC’ payable at Kohima.
7) Candidates can also send their application via registered post. Dispatch date should be on or before the last date of application submission date. However application form sent via registered post should be delivered to the Commission’s office on or before 01.11.2022.
Nagaland Public Service Commission,