Published on : 30-09-2022 01:05 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/EXAM-12/2022 Dated, Kohima, the 30th September, 2022.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-3/NCS-2022
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
Item No. 1: 16 (Sixteen) posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
Item No. 2: 1 (One) posts of District Commandant (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Home Guards & Civil Defence.
Item No. 3: 8 (Eight) posts of Block Development Officer (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Rural Development Department.
Item No. 4: 3 (Three) posts of Employment Officer (Class-II Non-Gazetted) under Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.
Item No. 5: 1 (One) post of Assistant Project Officer (Class-II Gazetted) ) under Tribal Affairs Department.
Item No. 6: 1 (One) posts of Women Development Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Women Resources Development.
Item No. 7: 6 (Six) posts of Assistant Research Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department. (One Post each reserved for Ao, Rengma, Chakhesang, Khiamniungan, Angami & LothaTribe).
Item No. 8: 3 (Three) posts of Inspector of Excise (Class-II Gazetted,) under Nagaland Excise Department.
Item No. 9: 4 (Four) posts of Assistant Public Relation Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Information & public Relation Department.
Item No. 10: 35 (Thirty Five) posts of Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
Item No. 11: 2 (Two) post of Sub-Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Home Guard, Civil Defence & State Disaster Response Force.
Item No. 12: 5 (Five) posts of Project Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Tribal Affairs Department.
Item No. 13: 5 (Five) posts of Information Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Information & public Relation Department.
Item No. 14: 3 (Three) posts of Assistant Jailor (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Home Department
Item No. 15: 6 (Six) posts of Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Industries & Commerce Department.
Item No.16: 1 (One) post of Inspector (Class-II Gazetted,) under Nagaland Lokayukta directorate of Investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Item No. 1 to 16: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
(a) A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
SCALE OF PAY:
Item No: 1, 2 & 3 : Pay Level - 13 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 4, 5 & 6 : Pay Level - 12 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 7, 8, 9 & 16 : Pay Level - 11 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 10 : Pay Level - 10 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 : Pay Level - 8 of Pay Matrix
AGE AS ON 01-01-2022: Minimum Maximum
21 yrs. 30 yrs.
1. The upper age is relaxable by:
(a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
(c) 2 (Two) years of Age relaxation for entry into Government service vide order No.AR-5/ASSO/98(Vol-I) dt. 28-02-2022.
2. Implementation of reservation for backward tribes in the state shall be in accordance with the notification issued vide NO.RCBT 5/87(pt-II) dated14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 & 04.09.2015.
3. Reservation for Person with Disability, wherever applicable as sanctioned by the user department in accordance with the Government Notification NO.AR-3/Gen-9/97 dated 13th August 2020.
4. For the Preliminary Examination, there will be one common paper of General Studies only. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in
5. Candidates who possess degree qualification in any discipline (including Divinity) at the time of applying shall be eligible to take the test.
6. For prelims, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
7. Immediately on declaration of Mains result, candidates selected for the Interview must submit attested Photo copies of the following documents to the Commission:
(a) HSLC/ Matriculation/ Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
(b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
(c) Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/ Institute/ University. If for any reason Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate is not issued by the Board/ Institute/ University a letter/certificate to that effect from the Board/ Institute/ University must be submitted.
(d) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority.
(e) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
(f) For candidates who are Government Employees “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
(g) Candidates selected for Interview must bring the originals of Mark sheets and Pass Certificates of all educational qualifications from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like S.T./I.I./B.T. Certificates etc. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the interview.
(h) Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies/ Backward reservation and / or to seek age relaxation, must Submit relevant certificates (ST/ BT/ PwBD/ IIC/ Educational/ Experience etc.) issued by the competent/ notified authority on or before the last date of submission otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their application will be considered against un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
(i) Provision to exercise Post preference will be given after declaration of Mains Written Examination.
8. Only online applications shall be accepted. One Time Registration (OTR) is not mandatory for filling up the online form. Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs. 300, convenience fee of Rs. 25 and payment gateway charges as applicable.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
10. Candidates can apply online through the Commission’s website at https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC).
11. Candidates should note down the Case No of their online form which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
12. Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No complaints will be entertained thereafter. Candidates requiring assistance may use the Helpdesk feature in the Commission’s website.
13. Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 26-11-2022.
14. The details for opening of Online Application Form shall be notified shortly.
(JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM) NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission