Published on : 21-07-2022 02:10 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/EXAM /4/2018 Dated Kohima, the 21st July,2022
Applications are invited for filling up the 56 (fifty-six) vacancies of Assistant Headmaster / Junior Education Officer through Limited Departmental Examination under School Education Department in the manner prescribed below:
1. Graduate Teachers / Primary Teachers and those holding equivalent posts with atleast 50% marks relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/Differently Abled Candidates, Degree / Post Graduate level with B.Ed/PSTE/D.El.Ed from recognized university and who has served at least 10(ten) years of service as GT/PT/Equivalent post.
2. Academic qualification: B.A/ B.Sc / B.Com/ BE with B.Ed / PSTE/D.El.Ed.
3. “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” signed by the Head of the Department with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment should be attached along with application form.
4. Candidates must submit his/her appointment order along with regularization order.
5. Marksheets and Pass / Provisional certificate of Graduate/Post Graduate degree and B.Ed / PSTE/D.El.Ed. (attested/self attested photocopies) must be attached along with application form.
6. A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
Additional information and instructions can be accessed/downloaded from the Commission’s website at https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in
· Syllabus & Scheme of Examination
· No Objection Certificate-format
· Application form (Only offline applications shall be accepted) complete in all respect can be submitted during office hours in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from 01-08-2022 to 12-08-2022
· The tentative date for written examination is from 15-09-2022 to 17-09-2022
· Further details will be notified on 31-08-2022
(JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM) NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission