Published on : 22-04-2022 06:27 pm
No.NPSC/ESTT-ADVT/2021 Dated, the 22nd April, 2022
Applications are invited from Indigenous inhabitants of Nagaland for filling up of 2 (Two) posts of Driver under the Nagaland Public Service Commission in the manner as prescribed below:
1. Name of post : Driver
2. Number of post(s) : 2 (Two)
3. Scale of pay : Rs.5200-20,200/- Level-3 as per ROP Rules, 2017.
4. Age as on 01-01-2021 : Between 21 to 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
5. Educational Qualification: 1) Cl-VIII passed with valid Driving License
6. Preference: In the event of securing equal marks, preference will be given to candidates with license for heavy passenger motor vehicles/mechanical knowledge for minor repairs/replacement.
7. How to apply : Candidates who wish to apply may submit their application in plain paper along with supporting documents addressed to the Secretary, NPSC on all working days till 30-04-2022.
Note: Supporting Documents to be submitted:-
1) Driving License
2) Class-VIII or above Marksheet/ Pass Certificate.
3) Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card.
4) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate.
5) Scheduled Tribe Certificate.
6) Marksheet/ Certificate of additional qualification, if any.
(JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM), NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission.