Published on : 27-10-2021 02:14 pm
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/EXAM/16-2021 Dated, Kohima, the 27th October, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-3/NCS-2021
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
Item No.1: 10(Ten) posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
Item No.2: 7(Seven) posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch.
Item No.3: 3(Three) posts of District Commandant (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Home Guards & Civil Defence.
Item No.4: 1(One) post of Youth Resources Officer (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Youth Resources & Sports Department.
Item No.5: 1(One) post of Assistant Research Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Women Resource Development Department.
Item No.6: 10(Ten) posts of Sub-Treasury Officer/Junior Accounts Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Treasuries & Accounts Department.
Item No.7: 2(Two) posts of Assistant Research Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department. (One Post each reserved for Sumi & Phom Tribe).
Item No.8: 1(One) post of Commercial State Tax Officer (Class-II Gazetted,) under Taxation Department.
Item No.9: 35(Thirty Five) posts of Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
Item No.10: 2(Two) posts of Sub-Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Nagaland Lokayukta Directorate of Investigation.
Item No.11: 1(One) post of Labour Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.
Item No.12: 3(Three) posts of Project Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Tribal Affairs, Department.
Item No.13: 1(One) post of Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under
Administrative Training Institute Department.
Item No.14: 15(Fifteen) posts of Junior Divisional accountant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Treasuries & Accounts Department.
Item No.15: 6(Six) posts of Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Industries and
Item No.16: 1(One) post of Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Item No. 1 to 14: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
(a) Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final exam and awaiting result are also
eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
(b) A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
SCALE OF PAY:
Item No: 1, 2, 3 & 4 : Pay Level - 13 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 5, 6 & 16 : Pay Level - 12 of Pay Matrix
Item No:7 & 8 : Pay Level - 11 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 9 : Pay Level - 10 of Pay Matrix
Item No: 10,11,12,13, 14& 15 : Pay Level - 8 of Pay Matrix
AGE AS ON 01-01-2021: Minimum Maximum
21 yrs. 30 yrs.
1. The upper age is relaxable by:
(a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
2. Implementation of reservation for backward tribes in the state shall be in accordance with the notification issued vide NO.RCBT 5/87(pt-II) dated14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 & 04.09.2015.
3. Reservation for Person with Disability, wherever applicable as sanctioned by the user department in accordance with the Government Notification NO.AR-3/Gen-9/97 dated 13th August 2020.
4. For the Preliminary Examination, there will be one common paper of General Studies only. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in.
5. Candidates who possess degree qualification in any discipline (including Divinity) or awaiting Bachelor’s degree final result at the time of applying shall be eligible to take the test.
6. For prelims, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
7. Immediately on declaration of Mains result, candidates selected for the Interview must submit attested Photo copies of the following documents to the Commission:
(a) HSLC/ Matriculation/ Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
(b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
(c) Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/ Institute/ University. If for any reason Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate is not issued by the Board/ Institute/ University a letter/certificate to that effect from the Board/ Institute/ University must be submitted.
(d) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority.
(e) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
(f) For candidates who are Government Employees “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
(g) Candidates selected for Interview must bring the originals of Mark sheets and Pass Certificates of all educational qualifications from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like S.T./I.I./B.T. Certificates etc. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the interview.
(h) Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies/ Backward reservation and / or to seek age relaxation, must Submit relevant certificates (ST/ BT/ PH/ IIC/ Educational/ Experience etc.) issued by the competent/ notified authority on or before the last date of submission otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their application will be considered against un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
(i) Provision to exercise Post preference will be given after declaration of Mains Written Examination.
8. Only online applications shall be accepted. One Time Registration (OTR) is not mandatory for filling up the online form. Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs.300, convenience fee of Rs. 10 ( IT & C Dept.) and payment gateway charges as applicable.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
10. Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland eDistrict Portal at https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC).
11. Candidates should note down the Case No of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
12. Candidates requiring assistance can call up the helpdesk numbers (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on working days:
NPSC Office Helpdesk : +91 9402988506
For technical queries, Dept. of IT&C Office Helpdesk : +91 8929307387
13. Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No complaints will be entertained thereafter.
14. The Online Application Form shall be available from 28-10-2021 12:00 Noon to 12-11-2021 12:00 Noon.
15. Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 27-11-2021. Candidates can download their Admission Certificate from https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in w.e.f. 22-11-2021 12:00 Noon.
(JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM) NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission