Published on : 03-09-2021 03:42 am
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
No.NPSC/Exam-6/69Vol(III) Kohima, Dated the 2nd September, 2021
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below.
Backlog Vacancies: 2017
Item No. 1: 2 (two) posts of Stenographer Grade-III (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A), Nagaland, Kohima. Reserved for BT Zeliang and BT Yimkhiung.
Backlog Vacancies: 2018
Item No.2: 4 (four) posts of Stenographer Grade-III (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A), Nagaland, Kohima. Reserved for BT Chang, BT Khiamniungan, BT Pochury and BT Sumi –Kiphire.
Item No. 3: 3 (three) posts of Stenographer Grade-III under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima.
[1(one) post reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland] [1(one) post reserved for BT Konyak] [1(one) post reserved for Person with Benchmark Disability for Blindness/ Low Vision].
Item No. 4: 1 (one) post of Stenographer Grade-III under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department (Vigilance Branch), Nagaland Lokayukta, Kohima.[Reserved for BT Phom]
Item No. 5: 1(one) post of Stenographer Grade-III under Home Department General Administrative Branch II, Nagaland House, Kolkata [Reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland].
Item No. 6: 3(Three) posts of Stenographer Grade-III under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch, Nagaland, Kohima. [2(two) posts reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland] [1(one) post reserved for BT Sangtam] [1(one) post reserved for Person with Benchmark Disability for Blindness/ Low Vision.]
Item No. 7: 1 (one) post of Stenographer Grade-III under the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima. [Reserved for BT Chakhesang.]
Item No. 8: 1(one) post of Stenographer Grade-III (Non-Gazetted) under Labour and Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department, Nagaland, Kohima. [Reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland] [Reserved for Person with Benchmark Disability for Blindness/ Low Vision.]
Item No. 9: 8 (Eight) posts of Stenographer Grade-III under Office of the Commissioner, Nagaland, Kohima. [4 (four) posts reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland [1(one) post reserved for BT Konyak, BT Phom, BT Sangtam and BT Chakhesang each.] 1(one) post reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability for Blindness/ Low Vision].
Item No.1& 2: Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 words per minute.
6,7,8 & 9 : Graduate in any discipline with 6(six) months Diploma in Computer Operation
and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 80 words per minute.
Scale of Pay:
3,4,5,6,8 & 9
Age as on 01.01.2021
Minimum – 21 years Maximum – 30 years
1. The upper age limit is relaxable by:
(a) 5(five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
(b) Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of 5(five) years.
2. 100% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (a) Any Naga Tribe (b) Kuki (c) Kachari (d) Garo and (e) Mikir provided such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland.
3. Implementation of reservation for backward tribes in the state shall be in accordance with the notification issued vide NO.RCBT 5/87(pt-II) dated14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 & 04.09.2015.
4. Reservation for Person with Disability, wherever applicable as sanctioned by the user department in accordance with the Government Notification NO.AR-3/Gen-9/97 dated 13th August 2020.
5. Terms & conditions.
i. Only those candidates who possess the requisite qualification acquired from recognized university/institution at the time of applying will be eligible to apply for the post(s).
ii. Candidates must produce attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents/materials to the Commission as and when called for:
a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
b) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, Scheduled Tribe Certificate, Backward Tribe Certificates as relevant and applicable.
c) For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), certificate from competent medical authority is required.
d) Proof of Educational Qualifications: Mark Sheets & Pass Certificates/Provisional Pass certificates from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification. If for any reason pass certificates/ provisional pass certificates are not issued by the Board/ Institute/University, a letter/certificate to that effect from the Board/Institute/University must be submitted.
e) All relevant documents/certificates to be submitted should have been issued by the concerned authority/institution/board/university on or before the last date of submission of application form.
f) All original documents are also to be produced as and when called for and also during interview without which candidates will not be allowed to appear the interview.
6. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C, S.T & B.T Certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner.
7. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
8. Required shorthand speed (w.p.m) must be mentioned either on their mark sheet or in their completion certificate.
9. The decision of the Commission in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence shall be entertained by the Commission in this regard.
10. Application forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
11. For any queries / assistance candidates can call the NPSC helpdesk number : 9402988506 during office hours (10:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs)
12. OTR (One Time Registration) will be mandatory for filling up of online application for Stenographer 2021 and future online application.
13. Only OTR applications for Stenographer will be accepted.
14. Online application can be submitted by login in to e-District portal i.e https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in.
15. Online application will be available from 12:00 Noon on 04.09.2021 till 12:00 Noon of 10.09.2021.
16. For candidates who are Government employees, “No OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” signed by the Head of Department should be uploaded while submitting online application.
17. OTR (One Time Registration ) will be free of cost, but a candidate has to pay an amount of Rs 310/- only while filling up of online application.
18. Exams are scheduled to be held within the month of September, 2021.
19. Rejected list and date of Exam will be notified in the Commission Website by 15.09.2021
Sd/-JOHN TSULISE SANGTAM, NCS
Nagaland Public Service Commission