Published on : 03-07-2019 10:21 am
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/EXAM-4/2018 Dated Kohima, the 3rd July, 2019
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-1/2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
Item No. 1(a): 1 (One) post of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Department of Power (Directorate).
Item No. 1(b): 16 (Sixteen) posts of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Department of Power (District) (1 (one) post each reserved for BT Chang, Sumi (Kiphire), Yimchunger, Physically Handicapped & 2 (two) posts reserved for BT Phom).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Item No. 1 (a) & (b): Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Operation.
Note: A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
SCALE OF PAY:
Item No. 1 (a): Pay level – 5 of pay matrix
Item No. 1 (b): Pay level – 4 of pay matrix
AGE AS ON 01-01-2019: Minimum Maximum
21 yrs. 30 yrs.
1. The upper age is relaxable by:
(a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
2. Implementation of reservation policy for Indigenous Inhabitants of the State of Nagaland and Backward Tribes including Sumis of Kiphire District is made in accordance with the terms of the existing reservation policy of the government of Nagaland issued vide notification No.RCBT-5/87(Pt.-II) Dated 14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 and 04-09-2015.
3. Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable is as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
4. The written Examination shall consist of the following two papers: General English -200 marks & General Knowledge (MCQ)-200 marks. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
5. Only those candidates who possess Graduate Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Operation, at the time of applying shall be eligible to apply for the post(s).
6. Immediately on declaration of written result, candidates selected for computer proficiency test must produce originals of the following documents to the Commission for verification:
(a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
(b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
(c) Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/University. In absence of pass certificate, candidates may submit provisional pass certificate issued by Institution/board/university.
(d) Pass Certificate of Diploma course in Computer Operation.
(e) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority.
(f) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
(g) For candidates who are Government Employees “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
(h) Failure to produce original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the computer proficiency test.
(i) Candidates who do not qualify the Computer proficiency test will not be considered for appointment.
7. Only online applications submitted after completing the One Time Registration (OTR) process will be accepted. The OTR online form will be available at https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in from 9-7-2019 onwards. Candidates are also advised to refer to the Commission’s Notification NO.NPSC/EXAM-1/2011 dt. 12-06-2019 available at www.npsc.co.in.
8. Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) of which Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
9. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
11. Candidates should note down the Case No of their online application form which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
12. Candidates requiring assistance can call up the helpdesk numbers (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on working days:
NPSC Office Helpdesk : +91 8259977429
For technical queries, Dept. of IT&C Office Helpdesk : +91 8794730015
13. Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No request/rectification/complaints will be entertained thereafter in any case.
14. The Online Application Form shall be available from 10-07-2019, 10:00 A.M to 09-08-2019, 12:00 Noon
Sd/- KHRUPI SOTHU
Nagaland Public Service Commission,