Published on : 21-09-2018 10:03 am
NO.NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012 Dated Kohima, the 21st September, 2018
In continuation to Nagaland Public Service Commission’s Advt NO.NPSC-2/2018 dt 21st August 2018, applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland.
Research Associate(RA) under SCERT
No. of post(s) with subject
No. of post(s) reserved for BT
Item No. 45
1(one) post of Linguistics
M.A (Linguistics), PGDTE, B.Ed.
Item No. 46
1(one) post of Chemistry
1(one) post reserved for Physically Handicapped
M.Sc in Chemistry with B.Ed
Scale of pay:
Item No 45-46: 15,600-39,100/- +GP 5,400/-
1. Item No 32:The educational qualification for 1(one) post of RA Mathematics under SCERT may be read as M.Sc Mathematics with B.Ed as communicated through letter No.DSE/SCERT/Requisition/33/2011/757 dt 18th September 2018. Candidates fulfilling the educational qualification may apply for Item No.32 Only.
2. In pursuance of letter No. HTE/7-1/2003(Pt) dt. 20th September, 2018, the following clarifications are hereby notified:
a) The standard criteria for determining competency in computer application with respect to the 5(five) posts of Sr. Technicians (Item No’s 18-22) will be Diploma course in Computer Science. Consequent upon the Department’s clarification, candidates having the requisite qualification may apply and for those who have already applied may submit their diploma certificates.
b) The examination syllabus to be followed pertaining to 1(one) posts each of Physics (PG Programme) and Mathematics (For PG Programme) will be the same as followed under Common Educational Services Examination.
1 For Item No.45 Research Associate(Linguistics) under SCERT, selected candidate who does not possess B.Ed will be required to complete B.Ed course through IGNOU/ UGC Recognized correspondence course within a period of 3 years at their own expense beyond which they will not be eligible for further increment/promotion to higher grade. Preference will be given to candidates with B.Ed.
2. For Applications submitted by registered post for Item No’s 18-22, 32, 45 & 46, a relaxation of 7(seven) days is granted, provided it is posted on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, NPSC.
3. Candidates who have already submitted their application form and wishing to apply for item No’s 18-22,32, 45 & 46 may write an application addressed to the Secretary, NPSC clearly indicating the order of preference and submit the same before the closing date.
4. Application Forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
5. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement from the Commission’s notice board or website at www.npsc.co.in. Incomplete application forms in any respect will be summarily rejected and no complaints/requests for rectification shall be entertained under any circumstances.
6. Other terms and conditions of the advertisement remain the same.
7. The last date for submission of application form for Item No’s 18-22, 32, 45 & 46 is 6th Oct, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
Sd/- THEPFURIENYU GEORGE KIRE
Controller of Examinations,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,