Published on : 29-06-2018 09:44 am
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NO.NPSC/EXAM-4/2018 Dated Kohima, the 29th June, 2018
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-1/2018
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
Item No. 1: 3 (Three) posts of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted.) under Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection Department, Nagaland. ( 1(one) post reserved for BT Sangtam)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Item No. 1: i) A Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
ii) Must have passed 6(Six) months Diploma course in Computer Application & Networking.
iii) Must have working knowledge of computer operation, common office software knowledge of basic use of computer
Note: A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
SCALE OF PAY:
Item No: 1: P.B. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,000/-
AGE AS ON 01-01-2018: Minimum Maximum
21 yrs. 30 yrs.
1. The upper age is relaxable by:
(a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
2. Implementation of reservation policy for Indigenous Inhabitants of the State of Nagaland and Backward Tribes including Sumis of Kiphire District shall be made in accordance with the terms of the existing reservation policy of the government of Nagaland issued vide notification No.RCBT-5/87(Pt.-II) Dated 14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 and 04-09-2015.
3. Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable, shall be as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
4. The written Examination shall consist of the following two papers: General English -200 marks & General Knowledge (MCQ)-200 marks. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
5. Only those candidates who possess degree qualification with at least 6(Six) months Diploma course in
Computer Application & Networking, at the time of applying shall be eligible to apply for the post(s).
6. For written Examination, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
7. Immediately on declaration of written result, candidates selected for computer proficiency test must submit attested/self attested Photocopies of the following documents to the Commission:
(a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
(b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
(c) Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/University. In absence of pass certificate, candidates may submit provisional pass certificate issued by Institution/board/university.
(d) Pass Certificate of 6(Six) months Diploma course in Computer.
(e) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority.
(f) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
(g) For candidates who are Government Employees “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
(h) Candidates selected in written examination must bring the originals of Marksheets and Pass Certificates of all educational qualifications from matriculation onwards requisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like S.T./I.I./B.T. Certificates etc. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the computer proficiency test.
8. Only online applications shall be accepted.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
1. Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal at https://nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
2. Instructions for uploading photograph and signature:
a. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph, signature & (6) months Diploma certificate in computer.
b. Size of photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height.
c. Size of signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
3. Instructions for making online payment for examination fee :
a. After submitting the eForm, candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
b. If any information is incorrect or photograph,signature &Diploma certificate has not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application.
c. After candidate is satisfied that all information is correct and photograph, signature &Diploma certificate have been correctly uploaded, proceed to make online payment.
d. Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page.
e. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
f. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page.
g. Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
h. After making payment, page will be re-directed to the State Portal payment confirmation page. Only then, the candidate’s online application form shall be routed to the Commission.
i. Candidates are advised to check the payment status in their State Portal inbox. If the payment status shows “Completed”, the form has been successfully submitted. If the payment status shows “Pending” the candidate must make payment again by clicking “Pending”. If more than one payment is made for the same application the excess amount will be refunded.
4. Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) of which Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
5. Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
6. Candidates requiring assistance can call up the helpdesk numbers (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on working days:
NPSC Office Helpdesk : +91 8259977429
For technical queries, Dept. of IT&C Office Helpdesk : +91 8794730015
7. Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No request/rectification/complaints will be entertained thereafter in any case.
8. The Online Application Form shall be available from 30-06-2018, 10:00 A.M to 30-07-2018 03:00 P.M.
Sd/- KHRUPI SOTHU
Nagaland Public Service Commission,