Published on : 27-07-2017 09:17 am
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Kohima, the 27th July, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-1/2017
NO.NPSC/ADVT/NON-TECH/1-2010: Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below.
Item No. 1 :- 1 (one) post of Stenographer Grade -II (Jr) (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Nagaland Information Commission, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 2 :- 4 (four) post of Stenographer Grade -III (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A), Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 3 :- 3 (three) post of Stenographer Grade -III (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima.
Item No. 1:- Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing.
Item No. 2:- Graduate with Six months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1(one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.
Item No. 3:- Pre- University/ HSSLC with 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typing.
Scale of Pay
Item no.1 & 2 :- PB- Rs 9300-34800/- GP-Rs-4200
Item no.3 :- PB-3-5200-20200/- GP-Rs-2600
Age as on 1.1.2017
Minimum-21 years Maximum-30 years
1. The upper age is relaxable by:
(i) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(ii) Government Employees will be allowed age relaxation the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
(iii) For Physically Handicapped persons, the upper age limit will be relaxable by 10(Ten) years and 3% post reservation will be maintained, wherever applicable as per Government Notification NO. AR-3/GEN-9/97 dt. 16/01/2008. In order to avail relaxation, a certificate from competent Medical Authority should be submitted along with the application form.
2. 100% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (i) any Naga Tribe (ii) Kuki (iii) Garo (iv) Mikir (v) Kachari, provided, such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland.
Implementation of reservation for Backward Tribes in the state shall be in accordance with the notification issued vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011, 15th June 2012 and 4th September 2015.
3. For candidates who are Government Employees and still serving, “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” portion in the Application Form should be signed by the Head of the Department.
4. Application Form (including self-certification) can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in and send the duly filled up Application Form by registered post along with Demand Draft for Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination.
5. Application Form can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on Payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only by Cash.
6. Application Forms will not be issued from the Office of the Commission.
7. Candidates must submit the following documents:-
(i) 1(One) copy of recent passport size photographs (to be pasted in the appropriate space provided for).
(ii) Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/Bank Draft
(iii) Self-Addressed envelope (Size 9” x 4”)
(iv) Attested/ Self attested copy of HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other certificates will be entertained for proof of age.
(v) Attested/ Self attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC/ Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification. In absence of pass certificate Provisional pass certificate from the Board /University must be enclosed.
(vi) Attested/ Self attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST, and (or) BT Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority (not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner).
(vii) Attested/ Self attested copy of Requisite Certificate in Stenography from a recognized Institution.
8. For Applications submitted by registered post , a relaxation of 7 (Seven) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, N.P.S.C.
9. Incomplete Application in any respect (Including unsigned / forged signature) and or applications received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected.
10. Application Forms can be downloaded w.e.f 28/07/2017 __
11. The last date for submission of application form is 16/08/2017 _
Sd/- KHRUPI SOTHU
Nagaland Public Service Commission,